The European self-healing materials market is estimated to register the CAGR of 23.93% during the forecast period while generating the revenue of $XX million by the end of the 2019-2027 period. The large scale adoption of self-healing materials in various end-user industries, especially, automotive and construction, is influencing the market growth in this region.
The self-healing materials market in Europe is studied over countries like Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, France, and Italy, along with Rest of Europe regional segment. The primary factors driving the growth of Germany’s self-healing materials market are flourishing automotive industry and wide adoption of anti-scratch coatings for car bodies & tires fabricated with the self-healing elastomers. Also, due to the favorable government policies, the construction sector is thriving in the country, in turn, influencing the self-healing materials market growth. However, the high cost of self-healing materials is expected to pose a hindrance to the market growth during the projected years.
MacDermid Autotype Ltd., AkzoNobel N.V., NEI Corporation, Autonomic Materials, and High Impact Technology, among others are few of the major companies offering self-healing materials in the market. The high initial capital investment for research and development activities are posing as entry-level barriers for the new players of the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments