The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets of food waste management processes used globally in various industries. The market is broken down by process type, waste type, methods, application, industry, and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each process type, waste type, method, application, industry and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for food waste management. It explains the major market drivers of the global market of food waste management, the current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the food waste management market. The report concludes with a particular focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the food waste management industry globally.
- 68 data tables and 11 additional tables
- Detailed overview and industry analysis of the global food waste management market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for food waste management by type of process, waste types, methods, applications, end-user industries, and geographic regions
- Discussion of the importance of scientific research, product innovation, consumer awareness and preferences and government regulatory requirements
- Information on recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions in global food waste management market
- Patent review and new developments within the field
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Clean Harbors Inc., Enerkem Inc., Sensient Technologies Corp., Suez SA, Symrise AG, Takasago International Corp., Veolia Environnement SA, and Waste Management Inc.