The Asia Pacific utility and energy analytics market created $XX million of revenue in 2018 and is projected to amount $XX million in 2027, while evolving at a CAGR of 18.21% between 2019 and 2027. The rising digitalization and modernization, accompanied by supportive government policies, are fueling the growth of utility and energy analytics market.
Countries analyzed in the Asia Pacific utility and energy analytics market are South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific region. The flexible government policies and increasing penetration of digital services in the expanding utility sector are driving market growth in the region. The economic growth and rising consumption of energy are driving the need for efficient energy management solutions. As a result of this, the developing countries of this region are showcasing the high adoption rate of analytics, thereby assisting the utility and energy analytics market growth.
Few of the renowned players in the utility and energy analytics market are Wipro, Teradata Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Infosys, and Eaton Corporation, among others. Though several new players are entering, the high capital investment involved is posing as one of the entry-level barriers for the new players in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments