The Europe electric motor market is expected to project CAGR of 7.23% in terms of volume and 5.76% in terms of revenue during the forecast period. The increasing automotive projects, growing automotive industries, utilization of DC motors, etc. are the primary factors propelling the growth of the market.
The Europe electric motor market is evaluated on the basis of markets across various countries in the region, such as Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and the Rest of Europe. Germany tops as the most potential market in the Europe region owing to the presence of large automotive industries, adoption of Industry 4.0, rise in expenditure in industrial automation, etc. It is a primary hub with the presence of automotive majors like Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi, etc. The financial crisis has negatively influenced the electric motor market in Europe, which pose a challenge for the growth of the market. At the same time, slow recovery is taking place, and the European electric motor market is estimated to record steady growth.
Some of the major companies in the market are Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., Nidec Corporation, Rockwell Automation Inc., Regal Beloit Corporation, Maxon Motors Ag, Siemens, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments