The report on Global Brazing Consumable Market evaluates the growth trends of the industry through historical study and estimates future prospects based on comprehensive research. The report extensively provides the market share, growth, trends and forecasts for the period 2018-2025. The market size in terms of volume (KT) and revenue (USD MN) is calculated for the study period along with the details of the factors affecting the market growth (drivers and restraints).
- Strong demand for aluminum brazing
- Increasing demand from automotive and aviation industry
- Technical disadvantages of brazing
Furthermore, the report quantifies the market share held by the major players of the industry and provides an in-depth view of the competitive landscape. This market is classified into different segments with detailed analysis of each with respect to geography for the study period:
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Till: 2025
The comprehensive value chain analysis of the market will assist in attaining better product differentiation, along with detailed understanding of the core competency of each activity involved. The market attractiveness analysis provided in the report aptly measures the potential value of the market providing business strategists with the latest growth opportunities.
The report classifies the market into different segments based on product type, application and technique. These segments are studied in detail incorporating the market estimates and forecasts at regional and country level. The segment analysis is useful in understanding the growth areas and probable opportunities of the market.
The report also covers the complete competitive landscape of the worldwide market with company profiles of key players such as Aimtec, Bellman-Melcor, Harris Products, Indian Solder and Braze Alloys, Johnson Matthey Plc., Lucas-Milhaupt, Inc, Morgan Advanced Materials, Oerlikon Metco, Pietro Galliani Brazing Consumable, Saru Silver Alloy, Sentes-BIR, and VBC Group. A detailed description of each has been included, with information in terms of H.Q, future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other latest industrial developments.
SEGMENTATIONS IN THE REPORT:
- Silver Brazing Consumable
- Copper Brazing Consumable
- Aluminum Brazing Consumable
- Nickel & Other Brazing Consumable
- Electronics & Electrical
- Oil And Gas
- Torch Brazing Consumable
- Furnace Brazing Consumable
- Silver Brazing Consumable
- Vacuum Brazing Consumable
- Dip Brazing Consumable
- North America (NA) – US, Canada & Rest of North America
- Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France & Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC) – China, Japan, India & Rest of APAC
- Latin America (LA) – Brazil & Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) – Middle East and Africa