Further technology development initiated by the key participants in terms of partnerships, M&As, and funding to accelerate the development of advanced sensors is included with information on the related technology coupled with case studies on robotics illustrated in the report. Regional analysis investments, R&D activity, advanced sensor manufacturing companies, and regional collaborations are included in the research study.
Key topics covered in the study are the following:
- The key advanced sensor technologies that are vital in the development of advanced robotics for manufacturing industries, logistics, and defense.
- The key participants, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and funding that focus in leveraging the technologies for robotics.
- Recent case studies in advanced robotics for various industries.
- The key challenges in the development of advanced sensors for advanced robots.
- The sensors technology roadmap for robotics from 2019 until 2030.