Beverage stabilizers can be defined as food additives that prevents degradation in beverages and help in maintaining consistency by keeping additional ingredients suspended in the solution for a longer period of time. Modified starch, pectin, carrageenan, casein inulin, and hydrocolloids are among the most commonly used beverage stabilizers. There is a substantial increase in the worldwide demand for beverage stabilizers in the recent decade. This growth has been governed by the performance quality and functionality of the products. The global beverage stabilizers market was valued at $1,358.7 million in 2018, and is expected to garner $1,938.2 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2018 to 2025. The xanthan gum segment was the highest contributor to the market, with $360.2 million in 2017, and is estimated to reach $611.0 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period.
The increase in the number of QSRs and the developments of the food & beverage industry majorly drive the growth of the global beverage stabilizers market. Moreover, there is an increase in the usage of beverage stabilizers due to the rise in the consumption of packaged and convenience goods around the world. This has also been a top impacting factor that fosters the demand for beverage stabilizers. However, volatile prices of raw materials used in the production of beverage stabilizers restrain the market growth. On the contrary, rise in consumption of functional beverages is expected to make way for lucrative opportunities for the growth of the beverage stabilizers industry.
The report segments the global beverage stabilizers market into product type, beverage type, and region. Based on product type, the market is divided into gum Arabic, carboxymethyl cellulose, xanthan gum, carrageenan, pectin, and others. Based on beverage type, the market is classified into fruit drinks, dairy beverages, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and others. By region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Cargill, Incorporated, CP Kelco, DowDuPont Inc., Ingredion, Inc., Kerry Group, Palsgaard A/S, Tate & Lyle Plc., and Royal DSM.
The other market players (not profiled in this report) include Acatris, BASF, Glanbia Nutritionals, Nexira, W.R. Grace & Co, Advanced Food Systems Inc, Chemelco International Bv, Lanxess Deutschland GmbH, Silvateam S.p.a., TIC Gums, Inc, and Brisan Group.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current beverage stabilizer market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2017 to 2025 to identify the prevailing Beverage Stabilizer market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their beverage stabilizer market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis and the beverage stabilizer market size and segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global beverage stabilizer industry.
- Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
By Product Type
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- ·Gum Arabic
- ·Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- ·Xanthan Gum
- ·Fruit Drinks
- ·Dairy Beverages
- ·Soft Drinks
- ·Alcoholic Beverages
- ·North America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of LAMEA