This report is designed to be a helpful business tool that will provide a thorough evaluation of the global pharmacy automation market. The geographical scope is global but with special emphasis on the U.S. and developed Europe, with supplemental data covering other geographical markets and trends. The report identifies pharmacy automation markets by inpatient and outpatient pharmacy settings, and by product type. Within the global pharmacy automation market, there are two general pharmacy settings (market applications), each having second level sub-settings -
- Acute-care settings.
- Long-term care settings.
- Outpatient/fast-track clinical settings.
- Hospital retail settings.
- Pharmacy benefit management services and other mail-order settings.
- Retail pharmacy chains.
Each segment is further reviewed to provide detailed information on current and emerging products, current market estimates and market forecasts, and competitive analyses. Product segments covered in the report include -
- Other products.
- 69 data tables and 56 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for pharmacy automation technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2019 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of the current market size and revenue forecast (in USD millions) for pharmacy automation, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, application, pharmacy settings, and geographic region
- Highlights of the key market dynamics (DROs), current trends and emerging applications, and opportunity assessment within the pharmacy automation industry
- Insight into the recent advances made in pharmacy automation, industry supply chain analysis, regulatory concerns, consumer issues, and the global financial conditions
- Impact of COVID-19 on pharma research and new developments relate to automating processes in the pharmacy environment
- Patent review and significant allotments of patents for pharmacy automation and pharmacy robots across each major category
- Insight into the industry structure for pharmacy automation, recent merger and acquisition deals, and global company share analysis of the key operating companies
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Cerner Corp., iA, Omnicell Inc., and Swisslog AG