The scope of the report includes, a general outlook of specialty chemicals sector. The report segments the market into two major sub-segments, namely specialty chemicals technology and application markets. Technologies covered are surfactant, defoamers, corrosion inhibitors, and flame retardants. Applications include all major applications where a significant portion of specialty chemicals are consumed. Applications covered are waterproofing chemicals, water treatment chemicals, oilfield process chemicals, cosmetics and toiletries additives, and plastic additives.
The report explains the prevalent and upcoming trends covering the qualitative aspects of the market in brief details. Detailed overview of these technologies and applications coupled with relevant market data in terms of market size measured in dollar terms are provided.
- 17 data tables and 17 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global specialty chemicals market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information pertaining to demand for specialty chemicals used in major application areas, including waterproofing chemicals, water treatment chemicals, oilfield process chemicals, cosmetics and toiletries additives, plastic additives etc.
- Discussion on the role of government regulations, recent advancements and technological innovations, and economic factors that will shape the future marketplace
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Arkema SA, AkzoNobel N.V., Baker Hughes Inc., BASF Corp., Evonik Industries AG and Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd.