The global rare disease drugs market is estimated to reach $257bn in 2024 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% throughout the forecast period. In 2018, rare oncology diseases segment held 36% of share in the global rare disease drugs market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 250-page report you will receive 145 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 250-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global rare disease drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Global Rare Disease Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029
Revenue forecasts for the global rare disease drugs market by application from 2019-2029:
- Rare Oncology Diseases
- Rare Metabolic Diseases
- Rare Neurologic Diseases
- Rare Hematology Diseases
- Rare Infectious Diseases
- Other Rare Diseases
Revenue forecasts for the global rare disease drugs market by distribution channel from 2019-2029:
- Specialty Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
Revenue forecasts for the global rare disease drugs market by drug from 2019-2029:
- Other Drugs
Revenue forecasts for the rare disease drugs market by Regional and National Market from 2019-2029:
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea)
- RoW (Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Russia)
Profiles and discussion on the leading companies in the rare disease drugs market:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
- Merck & Co., Inc.
Rare disease drugs pipeline analysis covering rare oncology drugs, rare autoimmune disease drugs, blood-related rare disease drugs, rare genetic disease drugs and rare infectious disease drugs.
SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the global rare disease drugs market
Discussion on factors that drive and restrain the global rare disease drugs market as well as opportunities in this market.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
- What are the global revenue prospects for the period 2019 to 2029?
- What are the leading national market potentials from 2019 to 2029?
- How is the rare disease drugs market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the rare disease drugs market?
- What are the market shares of each segment of the overall rare disease drugs market?
- How will main rare disease drugs submarket segments develop over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
- How will the market shares for each rare disease drugs submarket develop from 2018 to 2029?
- Which therapies can succeed and what revenues could they generate to 2029?
- What will be the main commercial drivers for the market from 2018 to 2029?
- How will market shares of prominent national markets change from 2018, and which countries will lead the market in 2029, achieving highest revenues and fastest growth?
- How will that industry evolve between 2018 and 2029, especially in R&D?