The scope of this report is focused on selected ten companies in probiotics market and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed. This report explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions along with pertinent patent information.
The scope also includes analysis of the probiotics market based on ingredients, applications, end users, functions, and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2019 through 2024 are provided at global level for the above segments.
The probiotics market is segmented into five categories -
- By Type: Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus, Bacillus and Others.
- By Application: Food and Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed.
- By End User: Animal Probiotics and Human Probiotics.
- By Function: Regular Probiotics and Therapeutic Probiotics.
- By Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 with projection of CAGR during 2019 to 2024. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- An overview of the top twelve companies of probiotics industry and description of their main business segments, probiotic products and financial performance
- Global market analysis of probiotics industry with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- An overview of probiotics, their functions and health benefits
- Quantitative data covering global probiotics market in terms of type, application, geographical region and end-user industry
- Coverage of technology advancements, key executives, geographical presence, history, awards & recognitions and developments & strategies of the top twelve companies of probiotics industry