The scope of this report is focused on selected ten companies in bioremediation, and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed. BCC also explores its industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions along with pertinent patent information.
The scope also includes analysis of the bioremediation market based on type, applications, and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2023 are provided at global level for these segments.
The bioremediation market is segmented into three categories:
- By type: In situ and ex situ bioremediation.
- By application: Water bodies, mining, oil and gas, agriculture, automotive and other industries.
- By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (ROW)
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 with projection of CAGR during 2019 to 2024. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- An overview of the top ten bioremediation companies and second tier companies that has potential to be the leaders in future years
- Global market analysis of bioremediation industry, with data from 2018, 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Knowledge about new techniques for the decontamination of polluted soils
- Information on Geosyntec’s cost-effective bioremediation solution for the groundwater contamination
- Description of products, technology advancements, executives, geographical presence, history and strategies of top 10 bioremediation companies
- Discussion on new product launches and key developments in the field of bioremediation