"Smoking Tobacco in Guatemala, 2019", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Guatemalan tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The Guatemalan market for tobacco products is growing with volumes at 3,150 million pieces in 2018, which is 87.5% ahead of its level in 1990. Smoking tobacco is set to continue decling and the industry is only 7% ahead of 1990 figures.
- The Guatemalan tobacco market has recently been subject to change in the way contraband sales are accounted.
- Due to the closure of BAT’s Guatemalan factory in 1994 there is an increasing number of imports. This is similar to PMI’s operations within the country.
- There are only two large corporations competing in Guatemala
- Per capita consumption of smoking tobacco has shown a gradual decline over the past decade, albeit with some fluctuations.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning. The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.