The electrodeionization market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2019 and 2024
The electrodeionization market is estimated to be USD 827 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1,124 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2019 to 2024. Rising population, rapid urbanization, rising environmental concerns, and rising industrialization are the major factors that have led to the growth of the electrodeionization market across the globe. High installation and capital intensive electrodeionization systems are restraining the growth of the electrodeionization market.
The plate and frame construction segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the electrodeionization market during the forecast period
Based on design, the plate and frame construction segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the market in 2019. This segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. In this system, the product compartments are identical to each other, as are the reject compartments, due to which, the plate and frame design offers the advantage of equal water flow and electric current distribution among the stacks. This design has lower operating cost, simple design, and high durability
The power generation segment is projected to lead the electrodeionization market during the forecast period
Based on end-use industry, the power generation segment accounted for the largest share of the electrodeionization market in 2018. This can be attributed to the advantage of the availability of ultrapure water to prevent clotting or disruption in boiler tubes as well as high temperature corrosion. The recognition of the enhanced effect of ultrapure water for power generation has led to an increase in the demand for electrodeionization in the power generation industry.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
On the basis of region, the Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the electrodeionization market between 2019 and 2024
The Asia Pacific electrodeionization market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2019 and 2024. Growth of this market is driven by the increasing demand for electrodeionization from China, Japan, and India. China is a major consumer of electrodeionization in the Asia Pacific region, with increase in demand for ultrapure water from the power generation, pharmaceuticals, and electronics & semiconductor industries in the country. The electrodeionization market in India is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the growing demand for electrodeionization from the power generation and electronics & semiconductor industries.
Breakdown of primary interviews for the report on the electrodeionization market
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 11%, Tier 2 –33%, and Tier 3 – 56%
- By Designation – C-Level – 20%, D-Level Executives – 10%, and Others – 70%
- By Region –Asia Pacific – 14%, Europe – 29%, North America – 36%, Middle East & Africa – 14% South America – 7%,
The leading manufacturers of electrodeionization systems profiled in this report include Suez SA (France), Veolia Environnement S.A. (France), Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (US), Qua Group (US), DowDuPont Inc. (US), Snowpure LLC (US), Mega a.s. (Czech Republic), Ovivo Inc. (Canada), and Pure Aqua Inc. (US), among others.
- The report covers the electrodeionization market by design, end-use industry, and region. It aims at estimating the size and future growth potential of the market across various segments.
- The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their profiles and key growth strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- From an insight perspective, this report focuses on various levels of analyses, such as industry analysis (industry trends) and company profiles.
- These insights together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments, high-growth regions, and drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the electrodeionization market.
The report provides insights on the following:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on various systems and processes of electrodeionization offered by top players operating in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming developments in electrodeionization, R&D activities, and new applications in various end-use industries in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative and emerging markets across different regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the electrodeionization market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the electrodeionization market