BCC Research analyzed the current catheter market based on (1) projections of worldwide, geographic and type of product market revenues through 2023, (2) current and historical usage, (3) geographical and socio/economic market trends and (4) new applications and products.
The scope of this study encompasses the five major application segments of the catheter market. BCC Research analyzed each type of catheter segment, determined its current market status and examined its impact on future catheter sales. After this analysis, growth forecasts between 2018 and 2023 were projected. Catheter material analysis, regulatory issues and the latest technological trends are also covered. Other influential factors such as patents and company profiles are discussed.
Unless otherwise noted, all revenue values are in U.S. dollars at the time the research was conducted and are not adjusted for inflation.
The reviewed products in the report are not exhaustive and a number of products have been in the market for years.
- 19 data tables and 52 additional tables
- Industry analysis of the global catheters’ market
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of important segments including cardiovascular, urological, neurovascular, intravenous and specialty catheters
- Study of impact analysis and discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the market
- Information on new products being introduced and their future impact on the market
- A relevant patent analysis
- Profiles of leading manufacturers and suppliers of catheters within the market including, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp., Hollister Inc., Medtronic and Stryker