The scope of this report is broad and covers various type of product available in the stem cell and regenerative medicines market and potential application sectors across various industries. The current report offers a detailed analysis of the stem cell and regenerative medicines market.
The report highlights the current and future market potential of stem cell and regenerative medicines and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, recent development, merger and acquisition, drivers, restraints, and technology background in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2024.
The report details market shares of stem cell and regenerative medicines based on products, application, and geography. Based on product the market is segmented into therapeutic products, cell banking, tools and reagents. The therapeutics products segments include cell therapy, tissue engineering and gene therapy. By application, the market is segmented into oncology, cardiovascular disorders, dermatology, orthopedic applications, central nervous system disorders, diabetes, others
The market is segmented by geography into the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. The report presents detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, the U.K. France, Japan, China and India. For market estimates, data is provided for 2018 as the base year, with forecasts for 2019 through 2024. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 28 data tables
- An overview of global markets for stem cell and regenerative medicines
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Details of historic background and description of embryonic and adult stem cells
- Information on stem cell banking and stem cell research
- A look at the growing research & development activities in regenerative medicine
- Coverage of ethical issues in stem cell research & regulatory constraints on biopharmaceuticals
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market, including Aldagen Inc., Caladrius Biosciences Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd., Gamida Cell Ltd. and Novartis AG