The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The antifog additives market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2019 to 2024, in terms of value.”
The antifog additives market is projected to grow from USD 335 million in 2019 to USD 417 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2019 to 2024. The increasing demand for antifog additives in applications, such as food packaging films, agricultural films, and others drives the global antifog additives market. Stringent government rules and regulations in the food packaging sector are expected to restrain the growth of the global antifog additives market. These rules and regulations restrict the usage of some antifog additives in the food packaging films that have direct contact with food.
“The food packaging segment is projected to be lead the antifog additives market in terms of both value and volume during the forecast period.”
Based on application, the food packaging segment led the antifog additives market in 2018 in terms of both value and volume. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the fog formation in the food packaging films is considered detrimental as it not only reduces the visibility of the food package but also has a negative effect on aesthetic value and shelf appeal of the packaged food. It may also lead to spoiling of the packaged food product. This detrimental effect of fog formation can be prevented by using antifog food packaging films. There is an increased demand for antifog food packaging films from the food packaging industry for fresh food packaging application. This growing demand for antifog food packaging films from the food packaging industry is expected to drive the global antifog additives market during the forecast period.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“The glycerol ester type segment is projected to lead the antifog additives market in terms of both value and volume from 2019 to 2024.”
Based on type, the glycerol ester segment accounted for the largest share of the antifog additives market in 2018. The glycerol ester segment is projected to lead the market in terms of both value and volume during the forecast period. Glycerol esters are obtained by combining fatty acids with glycerol. These fatty acid esters produced can be monoglycerides, diglycerides, or triglycerides. A major portion of glycerol esters produced is used in the industries manufacturing food packaging and agricultural films to protect these films from fogging.
“Asia Pacific is projected to lead the antifog additives market during the forecast period, in terms of both value and volume.”
The Asia Pacific region is projected to lead the antifog additives market from 2019 to 2024, in terms of both value and volume. The rising disposable income of the middle-class population and the growing demand for agricultural films in the region contribute to the growth of the antifog additives market in Asia Pacific. The market in this region is also projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2024, in terms of value, owing to the increased demand for antifog additives from countries such as China, Japan, India, and South Korea.
Profile break-up of primary participants for the report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C-level Executives – 25%, Directors – 25%, and Others – 50%
- By Region: Asia Pacific – 40%, Europe – 25%, North America – 25%, the Middle East & Africa- 5%, and South America – 5%
Furthermore, as a part of the qualitative analysis of the antifog additives market, the research provides a comprehensive review of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market across the globe. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players such as Nouryon (Netherlands), Croda International Plc. (U.K.), Clariant AG (Switzerland), A. Schulman (U.S.), PolyOne Corporation (U.S.), Evonik Industries (Germany), DowDuPont (U.S.), Ashland Inc. (U.S.) and Corbion N.V. (Netherlands).
- The report defines, segments, and projects the size of the antifog additives market based on application, purity, and region. It strategically profiles the key players and comprehensively analyzes their market share and core competencies. It also tracks and analyzes competitive developments such as expansions, new product developments, acquisitions, and investments undertaken by them in the market.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
- The report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in the market by providing them the closest approximations of revenue numbers of the antifog additives market and its segments.
- This report is also expected to help stakeholders obtain an improved understanding of the competitive landscape of the market, gain insights to improve the position of their businesses, and make suitable go-to-market strategies. It also enables stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.