Portable Ultrasound Devices Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global portable ultrasound devices market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the portable ultrasound devices market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global portable ultrasound devices market report to 2022 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction ? This section gives the segmentation of the portable ultrasound devices market by geography, by type of device, and type of end-use application covered in this report.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the portable ultrasound devices market. This chapter includes different goods and services covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Global Market Size, Growth, And Segmentation – This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market values, and segment values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrict the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2014-2018), forecast (2018-2022) market value and growth, market share comparison, and market’s segmentation by region.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market value (2014-2022) and analysis for different segments.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2018), historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions including Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global portable ultrasound devices market, estimated market revenues and company profiles of the leading players.
- Opportunities And Strategies – Opportunities and strategies are based on findings of the research. This section gives information on growth opportunities across regions, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions And Recommendations – Conclusions and recommendations are based on findings of the research. This section gives information on what players in the market should consider implementing in terms of product, place, price, promotion and people.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the industry covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
By Type Of Device: Mobile Ultrasound Devices, Handheld Ultrasound Devices
BY Type Of End-Use Application: Cardiovascular, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Gastro, Musculoskeletal, Point of Care / Others
Companies Mentioned: General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthineers, Canon Inc., FUJIFILM – SonoSite, Analogic Corporation, The Esaote Group, ZONARE (Mindray), Signostics, and Interson
Regions: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and MEA.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.