Healthcare Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global healthcare market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the healthcare market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global healthcare market report to 2022 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in various sections.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the healthcare market. This chapter includes different products/services covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global healthcare market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Market Opportunity Assessment - PESTEL Analysis?? – This section contains political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors affecting the healthcare market.
- Customer Information – This chapters covers recent customer and service providers’ trends/preferences in the global healthcare market.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation– This section contains the market values (2014-2022) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global healthcare market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the healthcare market size, percentage of GDP, and average healthcare market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2018), historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This section also gives information on industry metrics which affect or influence the healthcare market. Industry metrics covered in this section include: employees and enterprises. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and China and the USA.
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global healthcare market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
By Type: Healthcare Services, Pharmaceutical Drugs, Medical Equipment, Biologics, and Veterinary Healthcare.
Healthcare Services market is segmented into Hospitals And Clinics, Physicians And Other Health Practitioners, Nursing Care , Dental Services, Medical And Diagnostic
Laboratory Services, Residential Substance Abuse And Mental Health Facilities, Ambulance Services, and All Other Ambulatory Health Care Services.
Pharmaceutical Drugs market is segmented into Oncology Drugs, Cardiovascular Drugs, Central Nervous System Drugs, Musculoskeletal Disorders Drugs, Anti-Infective Drugs, Hematology Drugs, Dermatology Drugs, Metabolic Disorders Drugs, Respiratory Diseases Drugs, Gastrointestinal Drugs, Ophthalmology Drugs, and Genito-Urinary Drugs.
Medical Equipment market is segmented into Cardiovascular Devices, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Diagnostic Imaging Equipment, Orthopedic Devices, Ophthalmic Devices, Hospital Supplies, Diabetes Care Devices, Patient Monitoring Devices, Nephrology And Urology Devices, Anesthesia And Respiratory Devices, Surgical Equipment, Wound Care Devices, Dental Equipment And Supplies, ENT Devices, and Neurology Devices.
Biologics market is segmented into Monoclonal Antibodies (MAbS), Therapeutic Proteins, and Vaccines.
Veterinary Healthcare market is segmented into Veterinary Services, Animal Medicine, and Veterinary Medical Equipment.
By End-User Gender: Female, Male
By Expenditure: Public, Private
Companies Mentioned: National Health Service, Kaiser Permanente, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and Novartis AG
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.