This report provides an elaborate summary of the market, including a market snapshot and company profiles of key players competing in the microbiome sequencing market. It provides an exhaustive segmentation of the market with in-depth information about each segment. The overview section of the report provides a source of description of market trends and market dynamics, which includes drivers, limitations, challenges and opportunities in the market. It provides information about market development and future trends that can be useful for organizations, including wholesalers and exporters. It provides market positioning of key players using the yardsticks of revenue, product portfolio and recent activities. It includes strategies adopted by emerging market players with strategic recommendations for new market entrants. Outright information is provided in the report, consisting of historic and current market size and including the future potential of the market. The report will enable market players and new entrants to make an informed decision about the production and export of goods and services to the original equipment manufacturer.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The market is segmented on the basis of sequencing technology, component, applications, laboratory type and end use. Geographic market analysis is provided for all major segments. The report offers country level analysis of the market to provide better understanding of major segments.
- 60 data tables and 17 additional tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for genome sequencing within the industry
- Analyses of global market size and trends, with data from 2017, 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Key outline of present and future market potentials, and factors influencing the microbiome sequencing market
- Discussion on impact of genome sequencing on pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare sectors
- Information on automated instruments and discussion on how it facilitates speedy sequencing procedures
- Insights into government initiatives and funding for the development of effective drugs for the treatment and prevention from chronic diseases
- Company profiles of the major players of the market, including Biolog Inc., CosmosID Inc., Illumina Inc., Metabiomics and Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd.