Meat Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The G8 Meat industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 meat market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $4,40,461.8 million in 2018 to the global meat industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2014 and 2018. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $5,02,619.6 million in 2023, with a CAGR of 2.7% over the 2018-23 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the meat industry, with market revenues of $1,82,232.0 million in 2018. This was followed by Germany and Italy, with a value of $60,772.8 and $48,404.2 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the meat industry in the G8 nations with a value of $2,01,806.1 million in 2016, followed by Germany and France with expected values of $71,960.3 and $57,056.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 meat market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 meat market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 meat market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 meat market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the G8 meat market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 meat market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 meat market?