The global feed industry has witnessed a massive transformation over the past five years, owing to the increasing urbanization and rapidly rising demand for animal proteins. Market players across the animal feed supply chain are actively working toward the development of sustainable animal production systems. Moreover, the increasing concern over the use of antimicrobials has further driven the application of nutrigenomics and fermentation techniques for animal feed solutions. Fermented feed ingredients help in addressing specific nutritional deficiencies in animals, along with the improvement in overall performance. Furthermore, the cost-effectiveness of the feed ingredients produced through fermentation technology is gradually driving the degree of acceptance amongst farmers. With increasing awareness about the nutritional benefits and technological advancement, the demand for fermented feed ingredients is expected to rise globally in the coming future.
The market research study offers a wide perspective of the fermented feed ingredients market and analyzes its impact on the end users by providing critical insights into the direction of its future expansion. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
This study has been designed to answer some of the most crucial questions about the fermented feed ingredients market:
- What is the global fermented feed ingredients market size in terms of revenue from 2017 to 2023, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023?
- What is the revenue generated for different fermented ingredients such as amino acids, vitamins and minerals, enzymes, probiotics and prebiotics, and organic acids?
- What is the revenue generated by the different animal types such as poultry, ruminants, swine, and aquatic animals in the fermented feed ingredients market?
- What is the market size and opportunities of fermented feed ingredients across different regions?
- What is the revenue generated for fermented feed ingredients for different animal and ingredient types in different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global fermented feed ingredients market during the forecast period?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to global fermented feed ingredients?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global fermented feed ingredients market?
- Which are the major stakeholders across the animal feed supply chain?
- What kind of new strategies are currently being adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the fermented feed ingredients market on the basis of analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What is the regulatory landscape in different regions for fermented feed ingredients?
The report is a compilation of fermented feed ingredients market segmented by ingredient type, ingredient form, animal type, and region. In the extensive primary research process undertaken for this study, the primary sources further include industry experts and key executives from prominent companies and organizations in the fermented feed ingredients market.
Moreover, the report consists of a comprehensive analysis of fermented feed ingredients market for different regions. This market holds a prominent share in various countries of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest-of-the-World (RoW). The report also provides a country-based analysis for all the leading countries in each region, including the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Spain, China, Japan, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, U.A.E., and South Africa. The key players identified in the market are Koninklijke DSM N.V., Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Ajinomoto Inc., Bluestar Adisseo Company, Chr. Hansen, Cargill Inc., Novozymes A/S, Nutreco, Novus International, Lonza Group AG, and Kerry Group, among others.