This report covers all revenues earned by regeneration therapies. These therapies are extensively used to replace and regenerate the cells, genes and tissues in a patient’s body. The report considers revenue generated by products and services in the regenerative medicine market. Services include tools, along with cell and gene bank charges, where the cells and tissues are stored and treated properly pre- and post-experimentation and treatment. The report also covers revenues earned by small molecules and biologics (drugs) that speed up the regeneration process. Other drug therapy revenues (e.g., painkillers, analgesics) that can be used along with regenerative therapy are not included in the report, as they do not contribute to cell or tissue regeneration. The report covers all existing applications of regenerative medicine therapy.
The global tissue engineering and regeneration market is primarily categorized by segment, material, application and region. The major segments are therapeutic products, tools, banks and services. Therapeutic products are further segmented into cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering, and small molecules and biologics based on product type. Therapeutic products are also categorized into synthetic materials, biologically derived materials, genetically engineered materials, and small molecules and biologics based on material. The report includes key technologies involved in regenerative medicine therapy. The study analyzes clinical trials and patents in different regions. The report provides an in-depth analysis of key companies operating in the global tissue engineering and regeneration market.
By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW. Companies profiled in this report include Advanced Cell Technology, Arteriocyte, Athersys, Bioheart, BioMimetic Therapeutics, BioTissue Technologies, Cerapedics, Cook Biotech, CryoLife, Cytograft Tissue Engineering, Cytomedix, Cytori Therapeutics, Genzyme/Sanofi, Integra LifeSciences, International Stem Cell, LifeCell/Kinetic Concepts and Mesoblast.
- 59 data tables and 56 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for tissue engineering and regeneration technologies within the industry
- Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- A look at the future trends, products details, and therapies available in the field of tissue engineering
- Evaluation of the competitive environments, including new and potential markets for novel therapies and treatments
- Coverage of regulatory dynamics, pipeline analysis, patent analysis, and market drivers, restrains, and opportunities
- Comprehensive company profiles of leading market players, including Ocata Therapeutics, Inc. (Astellas Pharma, Inc.), Co.don AG, Cook Medical Inc., Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., and Kinetic Concepts, Inc. (KCI)