Gambling Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global gambling market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the gambling market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global gambling market report to 2022 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the gambling market. This chapter also defines and describes the services and related goods covered in the report.
- Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products in the gambling market along with key features and differentiators for those products.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the gambling industry supply chain.
- Customer Information – This chapters covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global gambling market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global gambling market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- PESTEL Analysis – This chapter describes the market opportunity assessment through the PESTEL analysis.
- Regulatory Landscape- This section describes the regulatory landscape of gambling in major countries globally.
- Emergence Of Augmented Reality And Virtual Reality – This section describes the emergence of augmented reality and virtual reality in the gambling market
- Illegal Gambling Market – This section provides information about illegal gambling such as underground casinos, sports betting and other illegal online gambling statistics in some major countries.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2014-2018), forecast (2018-2022) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market value (2014-2022) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global gambling market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the gambling market size, percentage of GDP, and average gambling market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2018), historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. Industry metrics covered in this section include: employees and enterprises. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies. This information is also given for the two largest economies in the world, the USA and China.
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global gambling market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background – This section describes the amusements market of which the gambling market is a segment. This chapter includes the global amusements market 2014-18 and 2018-22 values, and regional and country analyses for the amusements market.
- Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
By Product Type- Casino, Lotteries, Sports Betting, Others
By Channel Type- Offline, Online, Virtual Reality (VR)
Companies Mentioned: China Sports Lottery, China Welfare Lottery, Sociedad Estatal Loter?as y Apuestas del Estado S.A., Las Vegas Sands Corporation, Japan Takarakuji lottery
Countries: UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, China, Japan, India, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, USA, Canada, and Mexico
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.