Design Services Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global design services market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the design services market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global design services market report to 2022 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the design services market. This chapter includes different products/services covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the design services industry supply chain.
- Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products/services along with key features and differentiators for those products/services.
- Customer Information – This chapters covers recent client and service providers’ trends/preferences in the global design services market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global design services market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- PESTEL Analysis – This chapter describes the market opportunity assessment through PESTEL analysis.
- End Use Industries – This section describes the end-use industries of the design services market with examples.
- Copyright Infringement Cases Analysis – This chapter contains the analysis on the famous copyright infringement cases in the design services industry and their final results.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2014-2022) and analysis for different segments in the market.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global design services market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the design services market size, percentage of GDP, and average design services market expenditure.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value and growth, and market share comparison by region.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2018), historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa), and China and the USA.
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global design services market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background – This section describes the design, research, promotional and consulting services market of which the design services market is a segment. This chapter includes the global design, research, promotional and consulting services market 2014-18 and 2018-22 values, and regional and country analyses for the design, research, promotional and consulting services market. It also includes key mergers and acquisitions in the design, research, promotional and consulting services market and latest trends and strategies.
- Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
By Service Type: Industrial Design Services, Graphic Design Services, Interior Design Services, Fashion And Other Design Services
Companies Mentioned: John Wood Group PLC, Altran Technologies, SA, Gensler, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Arcadis NV
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.