Global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) market stood at $ 7.4 billion in 2018 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2019-2024 to reach $ 13.8 billion by 2024, owing to increasing smartphone penetration, cheaper data packages and growing data traffic. Anticipated market growth is also expected to be driven by increasing development of malls, stadiums, educational institutions and technology driven corporate offices. Increasing popularity of fiber and digital DAS, backed by huge investments from telecom companies in DAS to improve customer satisfaction by improving network coverage, is likely to have a positive impact on the market in coming years. Another major factor anticipated to fuel the market is increasing adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, edge computing, and Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020–2024
Objective of the Study:
- To define, classify and forecast Distributed Antenna System (DAS) market on the basis of Coverage, Ownership, Technology, End User and Region.
- To analyze and forecast global DAS market size.
- To assess the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting the DAS market into regions, namely – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- To identify the tailwinds and headwinds for global DAS market.
- To identify the drivers and challenges for global DAS market.
- To strategically profile leading players in the market which are driving the innovation and technological advancements in global DAS market.
Global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) market is controlled by these major players, namely – CommScope Holding Company, Inc., Corning Incorporated, Cobham Wireless, SOLiD Inc., Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd., American Tower Corporation, etc.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of DAS companies across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the product offerings, distribution channels, and presence of all major DAS companies worldwide.
TechSci Research calculated global Distributed Antenna System market size using a bottom-up approach, where data for different components of standard application (End User, such as Public Venue, Transportation, Industrial, Healthcare, Education, etc.) was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, annual reports, press releases, World Bank, Identity Theft Resource Center, Central Intelligence Agency, European Commission, etc., were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Vendors
- Telecommunication Companies
- Small Cell Solution Providers
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
- Research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Distributed Antenna System (DAS) developers, providers, partners, etc. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
In this report, the global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Coverage:
- Market, by Service Provider:
o Carrier Ownership
o Neutral Host
o Enterprise Ownership
- Market, by Solution:
o Carrier Wi-Fi
o Small Cells
o Self Organizing Network (SON)
- Market, by End User:
o Public Venue
- Market, by Region:
o North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Region
o Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Region
o South America
- Rest of Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global Distributed Antenna System (DAS) market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Profiling of additional market players (up to five)
- Further bifurcation in the regional markets