The report focuses on equipment used to transform composite materials into finished products or subassemblies such as aircraft wings, wind turbine blades, automotive components. It does not include equipment used to produce the composite materials themselves, such as carbon fibers.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
- 35 data tables and 18 additional tables
- An overview of the global composite fabrication market
- Analyses of composite fabrication market size, and global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Detailed overview of composite fabrication technologies and discussion of their drivers, restrains and opportunities
- Information on nanocomposites, prepreg machinery and pultrusion and description of their potential applications
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market, including Accudyne Engineering & Equipment Co., CMET, GEBE2 Productique, Hewlett-Packard, Pultrex Ltd. and Stratasys