“DOAS market to grow at CAGR of 8.0% from 2019 to 2024”
The DOAS market is expected to grow from USD 3.7 billion in 2019 to USD 5.4 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 8.0%. The growth of this market is mainly driven by factors such as increasing adoption of DOAS for residential and commercial verticals, and government regulations and policies for energy saving. Growing demand for energy-efficient DOAS systems for new construction and retrofit site is expected to create significant growth opportunities for players in the DOAS market during the forecast period. However, the lack of awareness about the benefits of DOAS restrains the growth of the market.
“Heating requirement to hold significant share of DOAS market by 2024”
.High demand for heating requirement in commercial segment provides opportunities to the DOAS market. DOAS units bring fresh outside air into a building independent of heating or cooling efforts. Heating equipment is an important part of a DOAS unit as it is used to maintain the optimum temperature in an enclosed space or a building. Hence, the increasing demand for heating systems drives the market for energy-efficient DOAS systems
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“Commercial vertical to hold significant share of DOAS market by 2024”
The DOAS market for commercial vertical accounted for the largest share in 2018. This growth is mainly attributed to the heavy investment by government for construction of commercial spaces such as airports, hotels, and retail stores, and increasing adoption of DOAS in commercial buildings. This growth is mainly attributed to the increasing adoption of HVAC systems in commercial buildings, growing demand for energy-efficient devices, and increasing consumer awareness toward energy saving in developing regions such as APAC and RoW.
“APAC to be largest shareholder in DOAS market by 2024”
APAC is expected to hold the largest share of the DOAS market during the forecast period. APAC is the leading DOAS market for commercial and residential verticals, with major demand driven by countries such as China and India. APAC is expected to provide ample opportunities for the growth of the DOAS market during the forecast period due to large investments and increasing infrastructure activities. Increasing construction activities, rising population, and changing climatic conditions are among the major factors that contribute to the growth of the market in the region.
Breakdown of the profiles of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 = 40%, Tier 2 = 36%, and Tier 3 = 24%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives = 40%, Directors = 32%, and Others = 28%
- By Region: North America = 37%, Europe = 26%, APAC = 30%, and RoW = 7%
Key players profiled in this report are as follows:
- Johnson Controls (US)
- United Technologies Corp. (US)
- Greenheck Fan Corporation (US)
- Daikin Industries Ltd. (Japan)
- Nortek, Inc. (US)
- Ingersoll Rand Plc (Ireland)
- Mitsubishi Electric (Japan)
- LG Electronics (South Korea)
- SEMCO, LLC (US)
- Samsung Electronics (South Korea)
This report offers detailed insights into the DOAS market, segmented based on capacity, implementation type, requirement, vertical, and region. Based on capacity, the market is segmented into less than 20 ton, 20–40 ton, 40–60 ton, and greater than 60 ton. Based on implementation type, the market is segmented into new construction and retrofit. Based on requirement, the market is segmented into heating, cooling, ventilation, and dehumidification. Based on vertical, the market is segmented into commercial, residential, and industrial. The study also forecasts the size of the market segmented by regions North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Reasons To Buy the report
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the DOAS market comprehensively and provides the closest approximation of the overall, as well as segment-based, market size across different capacities, implementation types, requirements, verticals, and regions.
- The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the growth of the market.
- This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business.
- The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, along with the product launches and development; and partnerships, contracts, and agreements; mergers and acquisitions; and expansion strategies implemented by the key players in the market.