This report analyzes the global and regional markets in electric vehicle charging and the global markets for wired infrastructure. Electric vehicles (EVs) include passenger vehicles, scooters and buses. State-of-the-art batteries have enabled a growing niche market for trucks, buses, small electric scooters and Segway-type vehicles. These electric vehicles require a charging infrastructure, which is expected to experience high growth in the future.
Market data in this report quantify opportunities for manufacturers of electric charging infrastructure. In addition to identifying various charging infrastructure types, charging services, installation types and charging types, it also covers the many issues concerning the merits of and prospects for the electric vehicle charging infrastructure business. These include corporate strategies, emerging technologies and the means for providing low-cost, high-technology products. The economic and technological issues regarded by many as critical to the industry’s current change state are also covered in detail.
The report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format; tables and figures are included to illustrate historical, current, and future market scenarios. The report also covers leading companies with information regarding charging infrastructure types, business footprint, revenue and employee strength. A list of other companies in the global market with their product-related information is also included.
The impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war are discussed regarding their impact on the global and regional markets. 2021 is considered a historical year; 2022 is considered the base year. Market values are forecast for five years from 2022 to 2027. All market values are in U.S. dollar ($) million amounts.
- 38 total tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global market scenario for electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and upcoming market potential for the EV charging infrastructure, industry growth drivers, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and corresponding market share analysis based on EV type, charger type, installation/system, connector type, and geographic region
- Updated information on key market drivers and opportunities, industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic factors that will influence this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Insight into the major technology challenges, issues and risks, government regulations, recent developments, and COVID-19 impact on the global EV charging market
- Patent review and new developments, R&D efforts, industrial changes with emphasis on recent investments, and current state of the market for electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Eaton, Fortum, ChargePoint Inc. and Leviton