The global blood cancer market reached $24bn in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% in the first half of the forecast period. Chemotherapy held 44% of the market in 2018.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand-new report you will receive 61 charts – all unavailable elsewhere.
This report provides clear detailed insight into the global blood cancer market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Revenue and growth forecasts to 2028 for the blood cancer market
Revenue and growth forecast to 2028 for the blood cancer market by type of therapy:
- Targeted therapy
Revenue and growth forecast to 2028 for the blood cancer market by regional and national market:
- The US
- The UK
For each national market, the revenue forecast is also broken down by submarket.
For each national market, this report provides incident cases projection from 2018 to 2028 for:
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma
Discussion and profiles of the leading players in the blood cancer market:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
- Johnson & Johnson
Discussion on drugs that are currently in the R&D pipeline for Leukaemia, Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma.
Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the global blood cancer market: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
- How is the Blood Cancer market evolving?
- What are the drivers and restraints for the growth of the Blood Cancer market?
- How will each Blood Cancer submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2028?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market to 2028?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national Blood Cancer markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2028 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2028?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?