The top 20 cosmetics packaging companies accounted for for $11,091m, or 32.6% of the total cosmetics packaging market (2017). Albea SA, a France based packaging company, accounted for the highest market share in the cosmetics packaging market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 208-page report you will receive 147 tables and 87 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 208-page report provides clear detailed insight into the top 20 cosmetics packaging companies. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Discussion and profiles of the leading players in the cosmetics packaging market:
- Albea SA
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc
- WestRock Co.
- Graphic Packaging Holding Co.
- Bemis Co., Inc.
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- Ball Corp.
- CCL Industries, Inc.
- Ardagh Group SA
- Owens-Illinois, Inc.
- RPC Group Plc
- DS Smith Plc
- Silgan Holdings, Inc.
- Greif, Inc.
- Sonoco Products Co.
- Amcor Ltd.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Tetra Pak International Sa
- Other players
This report discuses key developments, financial information, financial outlook, primary market competitors, products/services, organisational structure, business sectors, SWOT analysis.
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the cosmetics packaging market: SWOT Analysis and Market Trends
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
- Who are the leading players, where are they positioned in the market and what are their prospects?
- How is the cosmetics packaging market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining cosmetics packaging market dynamics?
- What are the market shares for each leading company in the cosmetics packaging market?
- What will be the main drivers of the overall market?
- How will the leading companies adapt their strategies to accommodate changes in market conditions?