The scope of this report covers the various types of devices available in the global market for body contouring devices and their potential end user industries. The market is segmented by type into non-invasive devices, minimally invasive devices and invasive devices. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 (with 2017 as the base year) are given for each type, end user segment and regional market, with an estimated value derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also discusses the major players in the body contouring device market. It also explains the market movements and regional dynamics of the global market and current industry trends.
The report concludes with a focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors.
- 30 tables
- An overview of body contouring devices, their purpose and effect on human health and appearance
- Discussion on how medical tourism, aesthetics procedures and increasing obesity rates affect body contouring devices market
- Detailed description of various procedures such as body lifting, bra line lift, body fat transfer, implants and abdominal etching and their after effects
- Knowledge about non-invasive, minimally invasive and invasive devices used for body contouring
- Insights into regulatory framework, investment analysis, market estimation and growth prospects of the body contouring devices market
- Detailed profiles of the major vendors of the body contouring devices market, including Allergan Plc, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cynosure, Meridian Co. Ltd., Sanuwave Health Inc. and Syneron Medical Ltd.