The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets for polymerization catalysts used globally in the production of various types of polymers. The market is broken down by major types, resin types and by region. The market for polymerization catalysts is also estimated by key resin type and its applications. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2023 are given for each major catalyst type, resin type and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for polymerization catalysts. It explains the major market drivers of the global polymerization catalysts industry, the current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the global polymerization catalysts market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major global vendors in the polymerization catalysts industry.
- 57 data tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for polymerization catalysts
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Classification of polymerization catalyst based on types, catalysts and applications
- Information on simplification of manufacturing processes of polymers with lightweight nanoparticles
- Discussion of current technology and innovations in the market of polymerization catalyst
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Clariant International Ltd., Ineos Technologies Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals, Nova Chemicals and Tosoh Corp.