This report provides an updated review of the wood coatings market, focusing on its product types, technologies and end-user application.
The report provides detailed analysis of key trends and opportunities impacting the market’s growth. It also analyzes the challenges faced by manufacturers of wood coatings and end-use application industries.
The report has a separate section highlighting the impact of COVID-19 on the wood coatings market at the global level. The section discusses COVID-19’s impact on wood coating supply and demand. It also provides information on the impact of prices of wood coating products post-pandemic.
The market sizes and estimations are provided in terms of volume (kilotons) and value ($ millions), considering 2021 as base year, with a market forecast for the period of 2022 to 2027. Regional market sizes, with respect to product types, technology and end-user applications are also provided. The impact of COVID-19 will be considered while estimating market sizes.
- 114 data tables and 68 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global markets for wood coatings, related products, technologies used for enabling coatings and end-use application areas
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of opportunities and innovation-driven coatings for wood technologies and applications market highlights, and the major regions and countries involved in such developments
- Evaluation and forecast the wood coatings market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis product type, technology, end-use application, and region
- Identification of the segments with high growth potential and to understand future applications of given segments
- Examination of key trends related to applications, types and pulse durations that shape and influence the wood coating industry
- A look at the increased demand for wood coatings driven by customers’ expectations in diverse areas such as performance, ease of application, sustainability, quality, functionality and environmental properties
- In-depth information on R&D investment, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and impact on wood coatings product sales
- Review of the new developments in wood coatings industry, value chain analysis, competitive landscape in the global market, and COVID-19 implications on the marketplace
- A relevant patent data analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Arkema, BASF SE, PPG Industries Inc., RPM International and The Sherwin-Williams Co.