The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
With the exponential growth of the world population, the subsequent rise in energy consumption, shrinking natural resources, and ozone layer depletion, the need to enhance energy conservation has become critical. Another looming concern over the energy management industry is low operating efficiency of the building systems which has led to the increase in overhead cost for end users. As a result of the declining operating efficiency, adoption of building energy management practices has been triggered in order to reduce energy consumption and overhead cost.
The advent of building energy management system has resulted into reduced energy consumption and overall cost-effective operations without affecting the climate by providing heating, ventilation, air condition, refrigeration, security and lighting control techniques. Moreover, increasing energy consumption across the regions has led to the growth of energy conservation/efficient solutions. As a result, the demand for building energy management system has significantly increased across the globe. Building energy management solutions has helped residential, commercial and industrial end users to operate flexibly maintaining demand side management and demand side response. Companies, such as Johnson Controls, Emerson Electric, and Siemens AG, among others, are introducing cost-effective building energy management solutions in order to increase market penetration in key emerging economies.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The building energy management system market research study offers a wide perspective on where the industry is heading. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
The report answers the following questions about the building energy management system market:
- What is the global building energy management system market size in terms of revenue from 2017-2025 and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2025?
- What is the revenue generated by the different end users such as commercial, residential, and industrial catering to building energy management system market?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to global building energy management system?
- On the basis of the analysis of futuristic scenario of the global building energy management system industry, how attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global building energy management system market?
- What is the market size and opportunities of building energy management system across different regions?
- What is the market scenario for the key components of the building energy system?
- What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for global building energy management system market during the forecast period?
- On the basis of an analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence, what is the competitive strength of the key players in the building energy management system market?
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The report also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the global building energy management system market by the players, research organizations, and government bodies.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the regional split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest-of-the-World. Each region details the individual push-and-pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. Some of the prominent players in the Global building energy management system market are ENGIE, Johnson Controls, Ingersoll Rand, Schneider Electric, and Siemens AG, among others.