India modular kitchen market stood at $ 206 million in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 27% during 2019-2024 to reach $ 862 million by 2024, on the back of growing demand for premiumization, rising middle class population and emergence of brands such as Livspace. Moreover, growing internet user base, increasing number of residential construction projects, and surging number of partnerships between real estate project developers and modular kitchen manufacturers would drive the market. Consumers in India are depicting willingness to experiment with designs, texture and na?ve color combinations. Consumers are increasingly looking at premium designs and features such as magic corners and kitchen island concepts to add more luxury touch to the cooking space.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast India modular kitchen market size.
- To define, classify and forecast India modular kitchen market on the basis of product type, design, sales category and region.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of product type, namely – floor & wall cabinets, tall storage, and others.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for modular kitchen with respect to sales category, namely: retail sales and project sales.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for modular kitchen with respect to region, namely: north, east, west and south.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for India modular kitchen market.
- To evaluate pricing analysis in India modular kitchen market.
- To get an idea about the consumers’ brand awareness, preferred mode of buying, source of information, average monthly expenditure, factors influencing purchase decision are major factors impacting the buying decision related to modular kitchen market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in India modular kitchen market.
Some of the major players operating in India modular kitchen market are Hettich India Private Limited, Sleek International Private Limited, Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited, Hafele India Private Limited, Oren Kitchen Appliances Private Limited, Meine Kuche India Pvt. Ltd., IFB Industries Ltd., Magppie Retail Limited, Lispo Kitchens Pvt. Ltd., Ebco Private Limited, etc.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of modular kitchen manufacturers and suppliers. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the product offerings and regional presence of all major modular kitchen suppliers in the country.
TechSci Research calculated India modular kitchen market size using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value shares data for product types (floor & wall cabinets, tall storage and others) were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as secondary sources directories, databases such as company annual reports, World Bank, Industry Magazines, Retailers Association of India, Industry Reports, IBEF, news dailies, credible paid databases, proprietary database, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Modular kitchen manufacturers
- Modular kitchen importers and suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to modular kitchen
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as modular kitchen manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers. The study would help them in deciding which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
In this report, India modular kitchen market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Product Type:
o Floor Cabinets & Wall Cabinets
o Tall Storage
- Market, by Design:
o L-Shaped Kitchen
o U-Shaped Kitchen
o Straight/One-walled kitchen
- Market, by Sales Category:
o Retail Sales
o Project Sales
- Market, by City:
o Delhi NCR
o Rest of India
- Market, by Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India modular kitchen market.
Voice of Customer: Brand awareness, preferred mode of buying, source of information, average monthly expenditure, factors influencing purchase decision are major factors impacting the buying decision related to modular kitchen in India.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major states.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).