This report covers the technological, economic, and environmental considerations of the inorganic microporous adsorbent industry. Although this report is primarily a study of U.S. markets, analysis and forecasts are also provided for global markets.
The U.S. market is presented by adsorbent type and by commercial application with growth forecasts through 2023. The driving forces in the industry and the structure of the industry are also examined.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
International aspects of the inorganic microporous adsorbent industry are discussed with respect to major geographic markets, types of adsorbents, and available manufacturing capacity. Lastly, brief profiles of the major manufacturers in the North American markets are presented.
- 25 tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global markets for inorganic microporous and nanoporous adsorbents
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Discussion of the major types of adsorbents along with their key physical and chemical properties, raw materials, manufacturing processes and commercial applications
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and environmental considerations of the inorganic microporous adsorbent industry
- Impact analysis of governmental regulations and outlining of structural dynamics of the adsorbent industry
- Patent review and new developments in the field of adsorbent technology
- Detailed company profiles of major market players, including Arkema, Inc., BASF AG, ExxonMobil Oil Corp., J.M. Huber Corp., UOP and W.R. Grace & Co.