Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the patient monitoring devices global market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The patient monitoring devices manufacturing market opportunities and strategies to 2022 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the patient monitoring devices market. This chapter describes the different products covered in the report, and gives basic definitions.
- Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products along with key features and differentiators for those products.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key participants in the patient monitoring devices industry supply chain.
- Customer Information – This chapter covers recent customer and service providers’ trends/preferences in the global patient monitoring devices market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes major trends shaping the global patient monitoring devices market. The section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- PESTEL Analysis – This chapter comprises important factors for the potential of the patient monitoring devices market opportunity assessment.
- Regulatory Landscape – This section describes the regulations that impact the global patient monitoring devices industry.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2014-2018), forecast (2018-2022) market value and growth and comparisons of market size and growth by region.
- Segmentation– This section contains the market value (2014-2022) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global patient monitoring devices market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the patient monitoring devices market size, percentage of GDP, and average patient monitoring devices market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section covers the market size (2018), historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market values and growth and comparisons of major countries’ markets within each region. This report provides information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa), and China and the USA.
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global patient monitoring devices market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives information on the recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions, which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background – This section describes the medical equipment market of which the patient monitoring devices market is a segment. This chapter includes the global medical equipment market 2014-18 and 2018-22 values, and regional and country analyses for the medical equipment market.
- Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
By Type: Fetal And Neonatal Monitoring Devices is segmented into Fetal Monitoring Devices, Neonatal monitoring devices, Multiparameter Monitoring Devices, Cardiac Monitoring Devices, Respiratory Monitoring Devices
Vital Parameter Monitoring Devices And Equipment is segmented into Neuromonitoring Devices, Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices
Weight Monitoring And Body Temperature Monitoring Devices And Equipment is segmented into Weight Monitoring Devices, Temperature Monitoring Devices
Remote Patient Monitoring Devices And Equipment is segmented into Vital Parameter Monitors and Others, Cardiac Monitors, Respiratory Monitors, Hematological Monitors
By End Users: Hospitals, Homecare, Diagnostic Centre/Clinics
Companies Mentioned: Philips Healthcare, GE healthcare, Medtronic Inc., Omron Corporation, Masimo
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.