This report is primarily a study of the U.S. market, but due to the international presence of many industry participants, global activities are included where appropriate. Values are given in U.S. dollars, and revenue is counted at the manufacturer level. Forecasts are in constant U.S. dollars, and growth rates are compounded. Five-year projections are provided for market activity and values. Industry structure, technological trends, pricing considerations, R&D, government regulations, company profiles, and competitive technologies are included in the study. Only industrial-scale membrane products are evaluated, with no consumer products (i.e., point-of-use water systems) included in the analysis.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
- 16 data tables and 30 additional tables
- Industry analysis of the U.S. market for membrane technology used in the liquid and gas chromatography
- Analyses of market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Significant developments in the membrane technology market and quantification of various market sectors and outlining of the companies active in those areas
- Information on a range of filtration types and their applications in potable water, process water and wastewater treatment; food and beverage processing; biopharmaceuticals production; other large-scale liquid separations; and industrial gas separation etc.
- Coverage of leading liquid-gas chromatography technologies, including reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, microfiltration, electrochemical processes, gas separation and pervaporation
- Evaluation of the growth inhibiting drivers and current trends, with statistical information on markets, applications, industry structure and dynamics, along with technological developments
- Detailed company profiles of major players in the industry, including 3M Purification, Alfa Laval, Evonik Industries AG, Honeywell UOP, MilliporeSigma, Toray Industries and W.L. Gore & Associates