Robotics: Technologies and Global Markets (ENG001F) provides both a review of recent key developments in robotics and a forecast that examines the industry from the perspective of robot makers and their traditional and prospective end-users.
Forecasts have been generated by region, by type of robot, by robot user, by robot-assigned task, and by type of robotic product and market region.
Five types of robots are discussed and forecast in this report: industrial robots, professional service robots, military robots, domestic service robots and security robots.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Seventeen types of robot-users are covered: aerospace manufacturing, agricultural, automotive manufacturing, building maintenance, chemical and fuel processing, construction, consumer products manufacturing, education and research, electrical and electronics manufacturing, food processing, government (defense), government (non-defense), healthcare, households, metals, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and textile and clothing manufacturing.
Nineteen robot-performed tasks are examined: assembly; assisted transport; building security; construction and demolition; couriers and guides; dispensing; entertainment; floor maintenance; exterior maintenance; hazardous materials disposal; inspection and sample collection; laboratory bench assistance; material handling; painting, coating and gluing; palletizing and packaging; part cutting and forming; surgery; surveillance; and welding and soldering.
Four robotic products groups are reviewed: whole robots, robot parts, robot software and robot safety materials.
- 84 data tables and 34 additional tables
- An overview of recent key developments in the global market for robotics technologies and a look ahead at the next five years
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of market data by various segments such as robot types, end-uses, robot-performed task, types of product, application industries and geographical regions, including North America, APAC, EU and other emerging economies
- Study of impact analysis and discussion of technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the robotics technologies’ market
- Evaluation of the market’s competitive dynamics, including critical success factors such as research-and-development capability, installed base, branding, and ecosystem influence and partnerships
- Company profiles of leading manufacturers and suppliers of robotics technologies, including ABB Group, Hitachi Ltd., Panasonic, Samsung, SICK Inc., Toyota Motor Corp. and Yamaha Robotics