Communication service providers (CSP) network analytics includes communication service providers to analyze the network data and statistics to identify trends and patterns of the network communications. The network analytics offers detailed information of the data of a number of devices utilized on the network and how they can communicate with each other.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The CSP network analytics market is expected to witness significant growth. The market growth is attributed to the increasing adoption of automation and virtualization and increasing demand for quality of experience (QoE) maintenance. With the enhancement of wireless infrastructure, powered by the rising adoption of Wi-Fi access points, 4G networks, VoLTE, edge computing, and carrier aggregation has increased the traffic across networks exponentially. These technologies, using the conventional networks, increase the complexity for the telecom operators to provide quality of services to the end users. As a result, the end user may experience low-quality in videos and longer buffer time for video streaming which in turn downgrades the quality of service provided by the telecom subscribers. Thus, providing the quality of experience (QoE) as well as the quality of service (QoS) has become necessary for the telecom operators to manage networks. These factors are expected to increase the number of smartphone users and the need for better network connectivity. The rising need to integrate new elements and technologies with the current network infrastructure and technological advancements to provide quality of experience is expected to rise over the assessment period. However, an increasing number of data breaching cases remains a major concern for the growth of the CSP network analytics market during the forecast period.
The global CSP Network Analytics market is expected to reach USD 1,460.6 million by 2023 growing at a 16.8% CAGR during 2018–2023.
Some of the key players of CSP Network Analytics market include Accenture PLC (Ireland), Nokia Corporation (Finland), Allot Communications (Israel), Cisco Systems, Inc. (US), Juniper Networks (US), SAS Institute (US), Broadcom Inc. (US), IBM Corporation (US), Tibco Software, Inc. (US), Sandvine Corporation (Canada), and Broadcom Limited (Singapore).
- The global CSP Network Analytics market is expected to reach USD 1,460.6 million by 2023.
- By component, the software segment led the market with a larger share and is expected to continue to dominate the segment . The service segment is expected to exhibit higher CAGR over the next few years.
- By services, the professional services segment dominated the market accounting for the larger market share, whereas the managed services segment is expected to exhibit the higher CAGR of 20.9% during 2018–2023.
- By deployment mode, the on-premise segment accounted for the larger market share, and the cloud segment is expected to exhibit the higher CAGR during the assessment period.
- By organization size, the large enterprises segment accounted for the larger market share and small and medium enterprises segment is expected to exhibit the higher CAGR during the assessment period.
- By end user, the mobile operator segment is expected to grow at USD 476.3 million with a 19.1% CAGR from 2018 to 2023.
- Geographically, North America dominated the CSP Network Analytics market, with the highest market share in 2017 and Asia-Pacific is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 19.8%. Europe is expected to account for the second largest market during the forecast period.
The global CSP network analytics market has been segmented based on component, deployment mode, organization size, and end user.
Based on component, the CSP network analytics market has been sub-segmented into solution and services. On the basis of services, the market has been segmented into professional services and managed services. Additionally, based on deployment mode, the market has been categorized as on-premise and cloud. Depending on the organization size, the global CSP network analytics market has been segmented into small and medium enterprise and large enterprises. Based on end user, the market has been categorized as fixed operator and mobile operator.
Geographically, the CSP network analytics market has been segmented into four different regions, namely North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the rest of the world.
North America dominated the CSP network analytics market in 2017 and gained 37% market share. The market in North America is led by the US, which is projected to gain the largest market share in the CSP network analytics market. The market growth is attributed to the presence of giants such as IBM Corporation and Cisco System Inc.; furthermore, the country is one of the early adopters of the technology. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market due to the increasing investments in developing and making robust wireless infrastructure in emerging economies such as China and India. Additionally, India is projected to be the fastest growing economy in Asia-Pacific owing to the increased adoption of smartphones that eventually leads to a surge in the number of mobile applications.
- Technology investors
- Key market innovators
- Venture capitalists
- Private equity groups
- Telecom service providers
- Internet service providers
- Cloud service providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Investment houses
- Equity research firms