According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Truck Landing Gear Market is accounted for $219.14 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $382.86 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include rising implementation of light weight truck landing gears, strict government rules about carbon emission and growing fleet of trailers. However, high cost is restraining the market growth.
Based on operation, the manual segment has witnessed the significant growth during the forecast period due to low cost and do not need any additional power source, such as batteries to uplift and down lift the market.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. In China, the government is extremely focused on improving overall vehicle efficiency through the use of light weight materials as well as by imposing government regulations pertaining to safety of trailers are some of the factors fueling the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in global Truck Landing Gear market are AXN Heavy Duty, LLC, Butler Products Corp., Sinotruck Howo Sales Co.,Ltd., SAF-HOLLAND S.A, Haacon hebetechnik gmbh, JOST Werke AG, York Transport Equipment (Asia) Pte Ltd., H.D. Trailers Pvt. Ltd., Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd., Yangzhou Tongyi Machinery Co., Ltd., BPW Bergische Achsen KG and Zhenjiang Baohua Semi-Trailer Parts Co., Ltd.
Lifting Capacities Covered:
- Less than 20,000 lbs
- 20,000 lbs to 50,000 lbs
- More than 50,000 lbs
Sales Channels Covered:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances