According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Enterprise Network Equipment market is accounted for $61.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $107.86 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Government commencements in the rising economies to create keen urban areas and developing interest to enhance the general proficiency and efficiency in an association are impacting the market growth. However, rising number of protectionist policies.
An enterprise network Equipment is an enterprise’s infrastructure backbone that interfaces PCs and related gadgets crosswise over offices and workgroup systems, encouraging understanding and information availability. An undertaking system decreases correspondence conventions, encouraging framework and gadget interoperability, just as enhanced inner and outer endeavor information the board.
Amongst Type, WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network) segment accounted for the significant market share in the global market due to Expanding interest for remote hardware from little and medium undertakings is anticipated to enlarge the interest for WLAN gear. Numerous clients carry their own gadgets into the enterprise and access corporate applications to help enhance their profitability. It has given the driving force to big business IT to expand or send new WLANs.
By geography, North America acquired the largest market share in the global market owing high-security spending and extensive presence of the risk-based confirmation seller in the region.
Some of the key players in the global Enterprise Network Equipment market include F5, New H3C, Check Point Software Technologies, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Extreme Networks, Arista Networks, Juniper Networks, Dell Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Cisco Systems Inc.
- WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network)
- Network Security
- Access Points & Controllers
- enterprise routers
- Ethernet switch
- Government & Utilities
- IT & Telecommunications
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances