Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the Cloud Services market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Cloud Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report.
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the cloud service providers market. This chapter includes different goods and services covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Production Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products and services in the cloud service providers market along with key features and differentiators for those products/services. This section also describes products under development.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the cloud services industry supply chain.
- Customer Information – This chapters covers recent findings on customer preferences and trends in the global cloud services market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes major trends shaping the global cloud services market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2014-2018), forecast (2018-2022) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation– This section contains the market value (2014-2022) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global cloud services market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the cloud services market size, percentage of GDP, and average cloud services market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2018), historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This section also gives information on industry metrics which affect or influence the cloud services market. Industry metrics covered in this section include: employees and enterprises. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and major countries within each region.
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global cloud services market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background – This section describes the Information Technology (IT) services market of which the cloud services market is a part. This chapter includes the global IT services market 2014-18 and 2018-22 values, and regional and country analyses for the IT services market.
- Recommendations – Conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
SaaS, BPaaS, IaaS and PaaS
Companies Mentioned: Microsoft Corporation, Amazo, IBM, Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp and Fujitsu
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East , Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.