Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the Telecoms market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Telecoms Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – This gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in various sections.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the telecoms market and its segments.
- Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products and services along with key features and differentiators for those products/services. This section also covers some of the developing products.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players of the telecoms industry supply chain and distribution channels.
- Customer Information – This chapters covers recent customer and service providers’ trends/preferences in the global telecoms market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter includes some of the major trends shaping the global telecoms market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2014-2018), forecast (2018-2022) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation– This section contains the market value (2014-2022) and analysis for different market segments.
- Global Macro Comparison – The global telecoms market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the telecoms market size, percentage of GDP, and average telecoms market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2018), historic (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2022) market value, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This section also gives information on industry metrics which affect or influence the telecoms market. Industry metrics covered in this section include: internet users, smart phone users, employees and enterprises. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and major countries within each region.
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global telecoms market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background – This section describes the Information Technology (IT) market of which the telecoms market is a part. This chapter includes the global IT market 2014-18 and 2018-22 values, and regional and country analyses for the IT market.
- Top Opportunities In The Telecoms Market – Conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Top Strategies In The Telecoms Market
1) Telcom Market Segmentation By Type - Wired Telecommunications Carriers, Wireless Telecommunications Carriers, Communications Hardware, Satellite & Telecommunications Resellers
2) Wired Telecommunications Carriers Segmentation By Type - Fixed Telephony Services, Broadband Internet Services, Direct-To-Home (DTH) Services
3) Wireless Telecommunications Carriers Segmentation By Type - Wireless Internet Services, Cellular/Mobile Telephone Services
4) Communications Hardware Segmentation By Type - General Communication Equipment, Broadcast Communications Equipment, Telecoms Infrastructure Equipment
5) Satellite & Telecommunications Resellers Segmentation By Type - Satellite Telecommunications, Telecommunication Resellers, Others - Satellite & Telecommunications Resellers
Companies Mentioned: Apple, AT&T, Verizon communications, China mobile, Samsung
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East , Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.