An isolation amplifier acts as a barrier by isolating one part of the circuit from another, thus preventing loss of energy that may lead to hazardous situations. According to the area of application, the isolated amplifiers are integrated with either transformers that exploit magnetic fields, small high voltage capacitors that exploit electric fields, or optoisolators that provide isolation by using light in the form of electromagnetic radiation. For the purpose of this study, the global isolation amplifier market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region.
On the basis of application, the market has been segmented into medical, industrial, nuclear, telecommunication, and others. By type, the market has been divided into analog, and digital. By region, the market has been segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the rest of the world.
Based on type,
the analog isolation amplifier segment accounted for the largest market share with a market value of USD 510.4 million in 2017, which is projected to grow at the CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. Based on application, the industrial segment accounted for the largest market share with a market value of USD 249.4 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at the CAGR of 9.1%.
Rising demand for these amplifiers in various industrial processes in the telecommunication and healthcare sectors, among others, is fueling the market growth of isolation amplifiers. Whereas, the high pricing of wide bandwidth 3-port isolation amplifier still remains a challenge for the isolation amplifier market.
The global Isolation amplifier market is expected to grow at 10.4% CAGR during the forecast period, 2018–2023. In 2016, the market was led by North America with 37.39% share, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific with shares of 28.13% and 24.87%, respectively.
The global Isolation amplifier market is expected to reach approximately USD 1,697.4 million by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.4% between 2018 and 2023.
The key players of global Isolation amplifier market are Texas Instruments Inc., Eaton Corporation PLC, Silicon Laboratories, Inc., Dewetron GmbH, Wurth Elektronik, DRAGO Automation GmbH, Toshiba Corporation, Broadcom Pte. Ltd., and Analog Devices, Inc.
Global Isolation Amplifier Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the isolation amplifier market for the next 6 years
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global isolation amplifier market based on various tools such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments by type, application, and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new technology developments, and research and developments in the isolation amplifier market
- Technology Investors
- Research/Consultancy Firms
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- OEM Technology Solution Providers
- Amplifiers Manufacturers
- Amplifiers Suppliers
- Manufacturing Companies
- The global isolation amplifier market is expected to reach USD 1,697.4 million by 2023.
- Based on application, the industrial segment accounted for the largest market share with a market value of USD 249.4 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1%.
- Based on type, the analog segment accounted for the largest market share with a market value of USD 458.6 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at the CAGR of 9.1%.
- Geographically, the North American market has been projected to hold the largest share in the global isolation amplifier market followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world
Regional and Country Analysis of Isolation Amplifier Market Estimation and Forecast
The global isolation amplifier market was led by North America and occupied 37.39% of the total market share in 2016. Europe successfully counted on the second position in the global isolation amplifier market globally by occupying 28.13% of the total market share in 2016. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market at a 12.5% CAGR. However, the rest of the world is growing at a slow rate and occupied only 9.61% of the total market share in 2016.
The report on the global isolation amplifier market also covers the following country-level analysis:
- North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East & Africa
o Latin America