With the changing market landscape, big pharma and biopharma participants, are looking toward the adoption of a collaborative business approach by either entering into co-development and/or co-commercialization agreements or acquiring smaller, niche participants so as to achieve a competitive advantage with respect to a specific therapy area or technology. The study also delves into some of the leading strategies adopted by market participants in order to succeed in this highly dynamic market. In addition to the above-mentioned strategic analysis, information such as risk sharing and fast to market business models of some of the emerging business models across the cell therapy market is also provided.
This study identifies some of the strategies adopted by these game-changing companies with respect to key market-growth opportunities such as the use of combination therapies, manufacturing advancement and automation, adoption of newer gene-editing technologies such as CRISPR/Cas9, and so on. The study also highlights some collaborations and partnerships between these disruptive participants and throws some light on their upcoming drug pipeline; thereby, highlighting their contribution to this market. Additionally, it gives an insight into the leading strategic imperatives shaping the global industry and its long-term implication on market growth.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the key market opportunities in the global cell therapy market?
- What is the impact of external industry environment on market growth?
- Which are some of the unique participants that are introducing cutting-edge therapies in this segment?
- What are the strategic imperatives to be adopted by these participants to bring about this market transformation?
- What is the growth potential of this rapidly expanding cell therapy market?
- What are some key factors for success in the global cell therapy market?