Additionally, the exponential growth and advancements in the fiber-based network and technologies including compression technology are posing a challenge to the existing communication satellite operators. The incumbent players have identified these challenges and are re-visiting their existing business models to ensure a long-term sustainable growth. The major developments include high-throughput satellites, downstream turnkey and end-to-end solutions, ground station infrastructure, and investments in the new space businesses. The study tracks the past five years of financial behavior of the existing satellite operators and key market trends to forecast the satellite communication market revenues by services and regions from 2018 to 2025.
Product scope: Satellite communication market
Geographic scope: Global
End-user scope: Satellite communication operators, gateway operators, downstream connectivity service providers, launch service providers, satellite manufacturers, space agencies, investors and start-ups.
Key Issues Addressed
- How has the satellite communication market performed (segmented by region and services) in the last five years?
- What was the regional and services market shares of the top satellite operators in the last five years?
- Who were the top performing satellite operators in terms of revenue generation and revenue growth in the last five years (segmented by region and services)?
- What are the key industry trends that may drive/restrain the satellite communication market growth?
- What are the key value propositions by the new market entrants?
- How are incumbent players responding to the market challenges and competitions?
- How is the satellite communication market (segmented by region and services) forecasted to grow from 2018 to 2025?