Airports, ports, and land border checkpoints remain a major security concern due to their critical importance to trade and commerce. Their interconnection with other industries such as transportation, energy production, and manufacturing is a significant factor in improving security measures, as the disruption of business productivity and social functions could be economically consequential for the region and country. This study discusses the key aspects of border and maritime security and identifies areas of opportunities in the land border, coastal and port and airport security segments.
It also assesses the technology adoption that will potentially add value in terms of helping a nation realize its security objectives. All security industry participants and the rest of the industry verticals will benefit from this study, as this is a visionary study investigating the big picture perspectives of the border and maritime security market and how it is looking to evolve and grow during the forecast period. Furthermore, technology companies looking to address the potential requirements of the border and maritime security market will benefit from this study. What makes our reports unique? We provide diverse research services focused on existing and evolving markets across the aerospace, defense and security markets, covering them at global and regional levels. We provide specialist studies focused on specific product or market segments, which provide a deep-dive opportunity for strategists and investors wanting to learn about the future state of any ADS market or product in terms of addressable markets, opportunities and future disruptions.
Product scope: Global border and maritime security industry
Geographic scope: Global
End-user scope: All industries related to border and maritime security
Key Issues Addressed
- How is the border control market evolving? Which security technology is expected to gain importance in the market?
- How will the need for border control evolve as security threats continue to change?
- How has the competitive market for border control changed and which are the key market competitors?
- How will acquisitions shape the market and change customer demands in the future?
- What impact will data utilization and cyber security have on the border control technology market?
- What is the opportunity for border control technology across the land, air and sea spaces?