The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The increasing use of anti-graffiti coatings and films in various applications to drive the market.”
The anti-graffiti coatings market study covers both anti-graffiti coatings and anti-graffiti films market. The combined market size of anti-graffiti coatings & films is estimated at USD 72 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 87 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 3.8%. The anti-graffiti coatings & films market is driven by the rising need for protection against graffiti or vandalism and growth in the construction and transportation industries. However, the high price of anti-graffiti coatings and films acts as the restraint for the market.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“The anti-graffiti coatings type segment is projected to register a higher CAGR during the forecast period.”
The anti-graffiti coatings segment is projected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Anti-graffiti coating is environmentally friendly and suitable for both porous and non-porous substrates. Additionally, it offers protection against graffiti vandalism for a longer duration. The rising demand for environment-friendly protective systems that provides long-term graffiti resistance is expected to make it the most widely used type.
“The market in the construction end-use industry to hold the largest share during the forecast period.”
Anti-graffiti coatings and films are mainly used in two end-use industries, namely, construction and transportation. Construction is the dominant end-use industry of anti-graffiti coatings and films. This dominance is due to the wide use of anti-graffiti coatings and films in the commercial and residential construction insures to protect the substrates from the damage caused by graffiti vandalism. They are mostly used on infrastructure such as residential buildings, facades, windows, fences, offices, parking lots, subways, stations, historic buildings, and statues.
“North America is estimated to be fastest-growing anti-graffiti coatings & films market during the forecast period.”
North America is estimated to be the fastest-growing anti-graffiti coatings & films market, during the forecast period, due to the rising demand for protective coatings that offer resistance to graffiti from the construction and transportation industries in the region. Additionally, the growing construction and transportation industries are driving the anti-graffiti coatings & films market. The US is projected to be the fastest-growing market for anti-graffiti coatings & films in North America, followed by Canada. Europe is the second-fastest growing anti-graffiti coatings & films market. The growing governmental regulations regarding the use of environmentally-friendly coatings & films in the construction industry is expected to provide growth opportunities for the anti-graffiti coatings & films market in the region.
Extensive primary interviews were conducted to determine and verify the market size for several segments and sub-segments and information gathered through secondary research.
The breakup of primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 32%, and Tier 3 – 18%
- By Designation - C level – 21%, Director Level – 23%, and Others – 56%
- By Region - Asia Pacific– 33%, Europe – 28%, North America – 25%, South America – 9%, and the Middle East & Africa – 5%
The key players in the anti-graffiti coatings & films market are The Sherwin-Williams Company (US), Evonik Industries (Germany), DuluxGroup (Australia), Axalta Coating Systems (US), Teknos Group (Finland), Merck Group (Germany), Rainguard (US), Wacker Chemie (Germany), 3M (US), Avery Dennison Corporation (US), Opalux (UK), Graffiti Shield (US), Hydron Protective Coatings (UK), and SEI Industrial Chemicals (US).
- This research report categorizes the anti-graffiti coatings & films market on the basis of type, vehicle type, end-use industry, and region.
- The report includes detailed information regarding the major factors, such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities, influencing the growth of the market.
- A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide insights into business overviews, products, key strategies, and recent developments associated with the market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the anti-graffiti coatings & films market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of market sizes for the overall market and sub-segments across verticals and regions.
- The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders understand the major competitors and gain insights to enhance their position in the business.
- The competitive landscape section includes developments such as expansion, acquisition, and new product development.